A head full of chaos simply searching for peace and beauty

Thursday, July 28, 2011

I Lost Myself

I couldn't do it.

I stared at that scale for ten minutes. I couldn't muster up the courage to weigh myself. When did this fear even start? When I went to visit my family for a couple weeks. My step mom has been watching my eating patterns since I was 16. When I first started really getting to know ana. She is smart, or I am a terrible liar. But, I can fool everyone but her it seems. She is always talking about the importance of self love and a healthy body image. She doesn't know how far my self esteem has dropped or she would have tried to do something more than lecture by now. Anyways, I went to visit my family and they were forcing fatty foods down my throat the whole time. Going out to eat almost everyday. Buying shit for me to eat.

After I got home, I checked the scale... I had gained 10 fucking pounds. I couldn't handle the number I saw. I felt disgusting. I WAS disgusting. Still am. I can't get on that scale. I'll fast one more day today and then try again tomorrow morning.

I know I can win. I have to. I have a month until my boyfriend, C, comes to visit. I will be beautiful for him. And in the meantime, M can see my beautiful transformation in progress... maybe he will want me. Fuck, why do I think things like that? As if my life isn't full of chaos already? I have to go and try to get another guy to want me when I know it will only cause drama and pain. I really am a selfish bitch.

I need to focus on me and C. I need to focus on my transformation from fat to thin. From ugly to beautiful. I'm on a liquid fast today and tomorrow I will weigh myself. It will be a win. It has to me. I will no longer accept being a failure. I seek perfection and I shall have it.

 I will be thin...

Even if it kills me... as dramatic as that sounds, but in a way it is true. I know the dangers of this ed. I hope to get out before it is too late but I have no motivation to get better. It's the disorder speaking, I know. But it is too much a part of me as I have said before. I will not quit until I can get to my perfect size.

I used to be so much more motivated when I was younger. What happened to that? I don't know. But I will get back to that. I will have perfect control.

No comments:

Post a Comment