A head full of chaos simply searching for peace and beauty

Saturday, April 6, 2013

crying on the bathroom floor

I haven't felt the need to hole myself up in the bathroom sobbing silently for quite a while. Then today... I have been so emotionally wrecked for no reason other than my own pathetic non-existing confidence.

There was no real reason for running to the bathroom to cry. My boyfriend was playing his computer game, had his headphones in and was talking to his friends on Skype. One of them said something and he just looked at me while laughing uncontrollably. I asked him what and he said his friend said something about me and that he would tell me later.

For that. That one stupid, irrelevant moment, I was off to the bathroom and forcing myself to control my sobs. I'm so fucked up today.

No comments:

Post a Comment