A head full of chaos simply searching for peace and beauty

Monday, August 1, 2011

Well, I'm the worst person in the world. Remember M? He toldme he loves me.That he has liked me for months now. We got drunk together with a couple friends and I admitted that I had a crush on him... We kissed and we did it again tonight. I'm such a terrible person. I don't deserve anyone. M and C are truly amazing guys and I am treating them like shit. I'm breaking both off tomorrow. I'm telling C all about what I did and M just needs to find someone who is worthy of him, as does C. I feel so shitty right now. I haven't eaten anything all day because of it.

I honestly don't want this blog turning into one of those stupid wishy washy "romantic" blogs. I just need a place to write and get things out. I just really needed to let it out and there is no one I could talk to about this stuff.

Besides my shitty behavior, not much else has gone on.. I still haven't been able to sum up the courage to stand on that damn scale. Don't see it happening anytime soon. I still stare at it every fucking morning, trying to put my feet onto it and read the numbers.

This will be a short post... I just feel so worthless and terrible right now. What I did was completely wrong and and fucking heartless.

Hope all is well- XXX Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment