A head full of chaos simply searching for peace and beauty

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Here I Am

This isn't my first blog but it is one I know I can be completely honest in as no one I know will be following it. As far as I know. I need some place to be completely truthful. I need to be able to write things down and get them out of my messed up head. I need to finally tell the truth. Uncensored.

I guess I should introduce myself. I'm a 20 year old female and I have two jobs. I live in a small coastal town in the US and I have an eating disorder. Have had one since I was 16. I mean, I have always had a problem with my weight. I always thought I was fat and ugly. I guess at 16 it all just bubbled over. I tried dieting and was really happy with the results. Before I knew it, I was restricting more and working out like crazy. Now I haven't been able to stop.

I thought about recovery a couple of times but I could never actually go through with it. This is too much a part of me and I'm not willing to give it up.

I am also addicted to male attention, slightly alcoholic, a slight pot head and a shopaholic. Yes my life can be full of chaos which is why I started this blog. I have always had a need to write and document hings. I need it to clear my head and make sense of the chaos. Words are beautiful when written right and someday I hope to create beauty. Someday I hope to be a beauty. The only way to do that is to be thin (and there's the ed talking). So, that's me. Somewhat.

Anyways, I'm here and ready to finally write without any inhibitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment