A head full of chaos simply searching for peace and beauty

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Here I go again. Another night of me pathetically crying in a dark room. Why can't I be good enough? I'm fucking worthless. I want to be thin, beautiful and smart. Witty, funny and cute. I want to be happy. I can't.

I can't be any of that. I don't go to school, I can't afford it. I'm awkward and ugly. I can't lose weight. No matter how hard or how much I work out the fucking scale number is the same!!! I'm shit. I'm completely worthless. It's no wonder Carl wants nothing to do with me.

He never wants to spend time with me. I get it. I'm not worth the time. His games, computer and friends are. God, I'm so pathetic. He deserves better. I don't know why he hasn't cut all ties with me yet.

1 comment:

  1. I am about to leave with a friend to find extremely low income housing for myself but I will follow you back and check out your blog fully when I get back. I am just commenting to let you know you aren't alone.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete