A head full of chaos simply searching for peace and beauty

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Lost In You

I never would have thought it would be possible to get one guy to love me. Let alone two. M told me he loves me today. I never told C about what happened, I know he would leave me. I know I don't deserve him but I can't stand the thought of him leaving me. I wouldn't be able to take it. I did draw a line with M, though. Just friends. Nothing more.

I haven't eaten anything in about two or three days. Not sure exactly how many, haven't been keeping track. I'm empty again. I hate it. Not having any emotions at all is the worst thing to me. It's a struggle to even pretend to be happy like I usually do.

My mask is crumbling. I broke down twice today at work. Luckily I was in the dish room so nobody saw. Once I got home I was completely drained of emotion. That feeling of nothingness crept in and made itself at home.

On the plus side, I managed to stand on the scale today... I'm 5'2" and 120 pounds... I'm working on that though. I want to be 98 pounds and I know I can do it.




Hope all is well- xxx Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment