A head full of chaos simply searching for peace and beauty

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Mess. Mess, Mess

Been eating... and not eating. I don't know. It has been so sporadic. I feel like it has been forever since I have written anything. I'm blogging and drunk.. I wonder how many calories are in the whisky and coke I have drank. I feel like I should care but at this point, I think I'm too drunk to. whatever. I haven't exercised in forever. I think I'm going to start again tomorrow. at least I know I need to. I just hope I will havethe motivation to. As if not being a fat ass is motivation enough. I can't type out a full report ofmy actions or feelings or anything in the state I am in right now so I will be sure to get on again as soon as I can.


Hang in there lovelies :)

xoxox-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment