A head full of chaos simply searching for peace and beauty

Saturday, September 22, 2012

a new place

Finally all settled into my new home. A new city. No more whispered insults, no more rumors, no more reminders of the past.
Things have been quiet.

It's not as hard as I thought it would be, hiding my eating habits from the boyfriend. We run together on a regular basis and he eats healthy. I manage to stay under 600 calories a day and my control has been almost completely perfect.

Occasionally I slip into moments of self hate. Mostly when the boyfriend is preoccupied and I'm left alone for too long. For the most part I try not to think of my disgusting self. I don't want to dwell on the fact that I'm a pathetically horrible person.

I have yet to find a job but have put a ton of apps out and hope to hear something soon. Other than all that, not much has been going on. Hope everything is well with you readers :)

Stay strong

No comments:

Post a Comment